Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Scratch Building Geara Zulu in the mobile suit GUNDAM (TV animation series)_Gallery 3


There are three major annual competitions for Gunpla in Japan which are "Gunpla-Ou" ("Ou" means "King".), "Ora-Zaku" ("Ora" means like "My".) and "Gunpla Builders World Cup". These are competed by the high-level modelers and the works of the prize winners are the amazing precise models. Although I did not get any prize in Gunpla-Ou this year, some day I want to get a prize.  If you are interested, please click here for how to built this scratch building. You can see a large number of images of Geara-Zulu building process at my another blog from below link, but it is written in Japanese. Sorry!
I think you also can make same one!

Additional Information:
 I have set up the translation button in upper right of my another blog in Japanese. Please click here and enjoy my another blog too!












13JUN2013


Scratch Building Geara-Zulu in the mobile suit GUNDAM (TV animation series)_Gallery 3 


Scratch Building Geara-Zulu 3


Scratch Building Geara Zulu 4

END

No comments:

Post a Comment