Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wooden Scratch Building Robot, KAMPFER in the mobile suite GUNDAM series

The pictures of the Wooden Scratch Building Robot (8 inches tall), KAMPFER in the mobile suite GUNDAM have been updated. You should have a look!








Also I submitted these pictures to the GUNDAM Photography Competition 2013 in Japan. I hope to receive a prize!

You can see a large number of pictures of the Scratch building KAMPFER Making at my another blog. It is all Japanese texts, but I have set up the translation button in upper right of blog page.

Please click here and enjoy my another blog too!












3 comments:

  1. Hi! Im Kaiwen from Singapore. I was researching on my next gunpla build MG Kampfer and found your blog! Really great work for this kit.
    I'm planning to make wood stain grain on my MG Kampfer and need reference.
    And your masterpiece give me ideas. If you don't mind, I would like to take your pictures as reference.
    My Blog as below:

    http://kaikaitoys.blogspot.sg/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaiwen,
    At the beginning, I am no good at English, so I could not express my thoughts clearly.
    Thank you very much for your praise, and I am very happy, because you are first parson who send me a comment about my wooden Kampfer.
    Please use my pictures for your blog.
    If you have any questions such as how to build my wooden robot, please let me know. I will answer you as much as I can.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the reply. Im now studying how to re-create wood texture on plastic model.
      Thank you for your model kit, I can now have reference on the real wood grain shown in your wooden kampfer.
      Im excited to paint my Kampfer, but I still cannot get the texture wood grain I want yet. Once I have finish will sent email to you. Can I have your email address?
      Mine is at Kaiwen2010@gmail.com.
      Thank you

      Delete